Monday 11 May 2009

Are you Mr. Shekabuho?

Something funny happens in the airplane from Singapore to Narita. I was sitting on my seat then a stewardess came and ask "are you Mr. Shekabuho? Did you order a special meal?" And I just, "huh? No, you got the wrong person. Maybe it's him (and I showed towards a Japanese man sitting beside me because i thought it is a Japanese name)." It's not him. Different stewardess ask me 3 times then they searched for Shekabuho everywhere in the cabin. When they cannot find Shekabuho anywhere, they made an announcement then I started thinking, maybe it's me. So, I checked and yes, it's me. It turns out that they have ordered a Muslim meal for me and the Japanase stewardess does not know how to pronounce my name. Anyway, they spell it wrong as ShekAbdHo which confuses the stewardess. Lucky me. It turns out that I am the only one who gets the special meal and the other Muslim participants did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment